20 Trailblazers Lead The Way In Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

자유게시판

20 Trailblazers Lead The Way In Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual

페이지 정보

작성자 Keisha 작성일24-04-13 07:16 조회394회 댓글0건

본문

Avon planet spa body scrub (click through the up coming page) and Body Butter

Relax and indulge yourself with Avon Planet Spa. These products are affordable and perfect for pampering at home!

Indulge skin in the Mediterranean beauty secrets of olive oil that is extremely moisturizing and the uplifting scents of fresh greens and sandalwood. Rinse. Massage gently across the body, paying special attention to rough spots. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil Scrub

Reveal softer, smoother skin with this revitalizing body scrub utilizing the Mediterranean beauty secret of ultra-moisturizing olive oils. This scrub is formulated with seaweed extracts and pumice for skin polishing. It will leave your skin feeling refreshed and refreshed. Add your favorite essential oil (such as lavender) to create a soothing and relaxing at-home spa experience. This scrub is best applied on hands, feet and body. It can be mixed with a mixture of white or raw sugar to suit your preference of intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth, and smelling wonderful. Made with natural ingredients without harmful chemicals.

Use this healthy scrub to exfoliate the skin and rejuvenate it once a week or more. After use, thoroughly rinse and store any leftovers in a caddy for your shower to make application easier.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleanser

This deep cleansing gel with activated charcoal helps to draw out impurities and leaves skin soft and refreshed. Developed with Rosemary and Charcoal extracts to help cleanse without drying or irritation. For sensitive skin that is dry or dry.

This is a good product for everyday use. It doesn't exfoliate as much, so if you want a real scrub I would think about a different. It cleanses your skin nicely and it has a pleasant light chocolate scent. It is not very expensive and can be found at Avon.

I would recommend this product to friends and family members and it's worth a shot. If you're not happy with your purchase, Avon will help you resolve any problems.

This product has helped me keep my skin soft for a very long time. It has a pleasant chocolate aroma and it is easy to wash off your body. I will continue using this. It's a great item for those with a busy schedule or who require quick ways to keep their skin clean and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual Body Scrub

This body scrub was specifically designed to eliminate dead skin cells and make the skin smooth. It contains extracts from green tea, which is known to improve the appearance of skin. It also has a calming scent of lemons and bergamo. It's one of my top scrubs and I love how it makes my skin feel and appear.

The Energise ritual collection comprises an body scrub, facial spray, and a strong cleanser. The Energise Ritual Body Scrub is cruelty-free and free of paraben.

It is recommended to use it just a couple of times per week, and apply a small amount to clean skin. Massage gently, paying special attention to areas that are rough, such as knees, elbows, and feet. Then, clean thoroughly.

The Ritual of Energise Facial Spritz

This refreshing mist will revitalize your face and calm your skin. This hydrating facial mist is formulated with Chinese green tea extract to help protect against environmental aggressors and provide you with radiant, fresh skin. Use 1-2 times a week. Keep your hands 8-10 inches away from the face while closing your eyes. apply the spray to your skin. Avoid spraying into the eyes. Follow with Planet Spa Energise Body Cream for silky smooth, soft skin.

The product has been dermatologically tested. It is free of sulfates, SLES, and parabens.

Give your skin a rejuvenating boost with this Planet Spa body set featuring an exfoliating scrub, a facial spritz, Planet Spa Body Scrub and a solid cleanser that contains Chinese green tea extract. Includes: Planet Spa Facial Spritz (100ml), Planet Spa The Energise Body Scrub (200ml) and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser (75g). Gift boxed.

The Energise Ritual Body Butter

Enjoy a rich, creamy body cream that hydrates and soothes dry skin. Made from golden Ayurvedic milk This body butter balances your skin tone and leaves it supple and soft. It is ideal after waxing or depilation, or use every day to reduce the appearance of dryness.

Infused with mood-enhancing essential oils of bergamot and pine and Chinese green tea extract, planet spa body scrub this moisturiser that is non-greasy absorbs quickly to leave your skin soft and silky. This body butter is a part of the Planet Spa Energise Collection and is designed for pampering and uplifting your senses.

LOGO-13.jpegPamper yourself and recreate your own relaxing spa experience in the privacy of your home with this kit. This kit includes an body butter, a facial spray, and an invigorating scrub. This kit is also great for gifting to someone who deserves a spa day.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 | 개인정보취급방침 |

상호 : (주)다중지능연구소 | 대표이사 : 김범수 | 사업자등록번호 : 106-86-3186 | 주소 : 서울시 마포구 독막로 19길, 15 BR엘리텔 B동 201호 (121-828)
대표전화 : 02-704-6615 | 팩스 : 02-704-6693 | 이메일 : [email protected] Copyright © (주)다중지능연구소 All rights reserved.