This Week's Most Popular Stories About Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

자유게시판

This Week's Most Popular Stories About Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual

페이지 정보

작성자 Miguel 작성일24-04-18 15:54 조회31회 댓글0건

본문

Avon planet spa body scrub - fhoy.kr - and Body Butter

Pamper yourself and relax in a relaxing way with Avon Planet Spa products. These affordable items are perfect for pampering yourself at your home!

Enjoy your skin with the Mediterranean beauty secret of olive oil with a high moisture content and the refreshing scents fresh greens and sandalwood. Massage gently scrub all over the body, focusing on rough areas, planet spa body Scrub rinse. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil Scrub

This energizing scrub is based on the Mediterranean beauty secret, ultra-moisturizing Olive Oil, to reveal softer skin that is smoother, more silkier and smoother. Made with skin polishing pumice as well as seaweed extracts, this scrub will leave your skin feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. Add your most beloved essential oils (like lavender) to provide a soothing and relaxing home spa treatment. This scrub is best used on the feet, hands and body. It can be combined with a ratio of white or raw sugar for your preferred level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin soft, smooth and smelling delicious. Made from organic ingredients and no harmful chemicals.

Use this nourishing body scrub to cleanse and revitalize your skin, once per week or more. Rinse well after using and store any leftover in a shower caddy for convenience in applying.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleanser

This deep cleansing gel with activated charcoal helps draw out impurities and leaves skin soft and refreshed. It is formulated with Rosemary and Charcoal extracts to aid in cleansing without causing irritation or drying. For skin that is dry or sensitive.

This is a great product for daily use. If you are seeking a scrub that will exfoliate the skin, I suggest looking elsewhere. It cleans your skin well and has a pleasant light chocolate scent. It's not expensive and can be found at Avon.

This product is worth trying and I would recommend it to anyone. If you aren't satisfied with the purchase Avon will help you resolve any problems.

This product has kept my skin soft for a very long time. It smells nice of chocolate and is simple to wash off. I will continue using this. It's a great option for those with a busy schedule, or anyone who requires quick ways to keep their skin clean and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual body scrub

This body scrub has been specially designed to get rid of dead skin cells and make the skin smooth. It is a blend of green tea extract that is known for stimulating the skin. It also has a refreshing smell of lemons and bergamo. It's one of my most-loved scrubs and I love how my skin feel and appearance.

The Energise ritual collection comprises the body scrub, a facial spray, and a strong cleanser. The Energise Ritual body scrub is vegan and free of parabens.

It's recommended to use it just a couple of times every week, and apply a small amount to clean skin. Massage gently, paying special attention to rough areas like knees, elbows, and feet. Then, rinse thoroughly.

The Energise Ritual Facial Spritz

Refresh your face and soothe skin with this refreshing mist. The formula is based on Chinese green tea extract This hydrating facial spray helps to protect against environmental aggressors for a beautiful and radiant complexion. Use 1-2 times per week. Hold 8-10 inches from your face, close your eyes and apply the spray over your skin. Avoid spraying in the eyes. Follow with Planet spa planet Energise Body Cream for silky smooth, soft skin.

This product has been dermatologically tested. It is free from parabens and sulfates.

Give your skin a reviving boost with this Planet Spa body set featuring an invigorating scrub, face spritz and a cleanser with Chinese green tea extract. It includes: Planet Spa The Energise Ritual Body Scrub 200ml, Planet Spa Facial Spritz 100ml and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser 75g. Gift boxed.

The Energise Ritual Body Butter

Enjoy a rich, creamy body cream that soothes and hydrates dry skin. Made with golden Ayurvedic milk This body butter nourishes your complexion and leaves it soft and soft. Ideal after waxing or depilation, or use every day to reduce the appearance of dryness.

This moisturiser, which is non-greasy, is infused with mood-enhancing pine, bergamot, and Chinese green tea extracts. It absorbs quickly and leaves your skin smooth and silky. This body butter is a part of the planet spa gift set Spa Energise Collection and is designed to for pampering and uplifting your senses.

This kit lets you indulge yourself and recreate the relaxing spa experience at home. This kit includes a body butter, a facial spray and a reviving scrub. This kit is ideal for gifting to someone who deserves a treat.Avon-Representative-620x380.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 | 개인정보취급방침 |

상호 : (주)다중지능연구소 | 대표이사 : 김범수 | 사업자등록번호 : 106-86-3186 | 주소 : 서울시 마포구 독막로 19길, 15 BR엘리텔 B동 201호 (121-828)
대표전화 : 02-704-6615 | 팩스 : 02-704-6693 | 이메일 : [email protected] Copyright © (주)다중지능연구소 All rights reserved.